Sunday, May 13, 2007

Politics over Human Tragedy?

I'm as sickened by Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius' comments about the government's lack of response to the Greensburg tornado recovery as I am about the allegations that Howard Dean and his democrat co-horts told Sebelius to say them.

One Greensburg survivor shares my sentiments: "The poor response thing is just political BS," Greensburg resident Mike Swigart, 47, who lost his house and four vehicles from the storm, told wcbstv.com in an exclusive interview. "I saw her on television and I'm disappointed in that because she doesn't know what she's talking about."

Gull has a summary of stories circulating on the net.

It's time MSM stopped taking sides and tell the truth -- including revealing the hypocrites who politicize human tragedy in order to discredit the Bush administration.